26/09/2009

Fumi-Nation by Fumi Nagasaka

As Fumi-Nation will now be an all Blackberry shot adventure, Fumi talks music and takes us to the Radio City and the Webster Hall, with Yeah Yeah Yeah, ESG and White Lies. Put the volume up!


"Last Wednesday, I went to ESG / Yeah Yeah Yeah's concert in Radio City Music Hall. My friend Alex is a manager of ESG."


ESG show. "It was bit sad that we had to sit down and watch their show. Radio City is such a great place but too many rules and securities. To be honest, their last show at Le Poisson Rouge was much better because we were dancing in front of the stage."


"I had to sit and watch the show by myself because Alex was working on backstage. This guy was sitting next me and we became friends. His name is TJ and he is friend of ESG for over 10 years. He lives in Bronx."


"TJ is a big fan of The Beatles!
He said he has met all of them!
He said he went to Nirvana concert back in the days.
"


"Yeah Yeah Yeah's show was full of eye balls! It was great show!"


YYY


"Radio City is huge"


Karen O and I.
" She changed her costume couple times during the show."


"TJ, Alex and Alex's assistant Lauren.
after the show, We went to Lit for YYY's after party."


"On Friday, I went to White Lies concert at Webster Hall.
I met WL last time when they were here, then we hung out in Tokyo in April.
"


Harry and Charles, backstage.


"They let me shoot on the side of stage.
It was such a great show!!
The audience was great!
"


Jack and Harry, after the show.


Jack.
"He also takes pictures. He bought really nice vintage Rollei camera in NY."


Me, backstage.
" I got pretty drunk!'


Jack and I.
"They had to leave NY at 8am the next day."


No comments:

Post a Comment