01/03/2010

Fumi-Nation by Fumi Nagasaka


Fumi Nagasaka's Fumi-Nation takes you for a ride in NY, with shoots, shots and cakes....

"My friend Robbie was here for shoot. He is drinking his favourite green tea frapecino."



"I helped Matt's shoot. We shot at Ace hotel. The model was Elvis grand daughter Riley Keough."


"After the shooting, Matt and Katie and I went to Pop burger for dinner with Sky Ferreira and we had sexy flirtini cocktail and I got drunk."


"I did some shooting for Nylon Japan and borrowed some clothes from Mandy Coon." www.mandycoon.com


"Matt came back for New Look campaign. The shoot had so much great catering food. We ate so much."


"The model was Taylor Momsen"


"Robbie came back for NY fashion week. He had a birthday and we went to nice Swedish Dinner at the best NY restaurant White Slab. I ordered some green tea cake at Japanese bakery for him."


"My best friend Ben Toms was in NY and stayed with me. We went to Tea & Sympathy for Cream Tea."


"Matt's shot for New Look mens. My friend Alex came here from London and did a hair."


"It was Matt's birthday"


"We went to puppy shop after the shoot."


No comments:

Post a Comment