26/11/2009

Fumi-Nation by Fumi Nagasaka - Back on the tracks !

It's a little while now that we've been following Fumi Nagasaka with her Fumi-Nation report, and she's been a busy bee traveling around lately so we missed a couple of episodes, but here we go, back on the tracks and down in Mexico, "Caramba!"...



"On Nov 14th, my friend's band Kap Bambino played at Studio Webster Hall NY"


"Lunch with my friend Kim"



"Last week, I djed at Metal Magazine party. My friend Coley&Jonas, Me and Stevie"












"I went to Mexico City to shoot and film Kap Bambino last week this Tuesday. It was such a great experience and I met many sweet people. Mexico city is really amazing city, so much things to see, colorful building, beautiful church, cool punk kids etc! Me and Caroline from Kap Bambino went to shopping and got friendship crystals and pins. Everyone was so nice to us there. I would love to go back!!"


1 comment:

  1. Great Post.....

    I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete